|OEM/Family|| Prestolite Leece-Neville
SELF EXCITATION TYPE, BRUSHLESS WITH LAMP DRIVER REGULATOR (8RG3078, 105-353), REGULATOR SET POINT 28.0 VOLT
BLD3313, 110-806, 110806, 3975140
CUMMINS QSK ENGINES; 730, 830, 930 SERIES
Click to download Brochure
The BLD3314GH, is one of the most advance designed alternators from Prestolite Leece-Neville that has the capability to outlast the traditional brush-type alternator. This alternator is very durable because:
- The Brushless design results in longer life.
- High temperature wire is used in stator windings.
- High temperature grease is used in both bearings.
- Diode connections are welded – not soldered.
- A solid lead frame creates a single, solid connection to all diodes.
The 24-Volt alternator belongs to the BLD/BLP series and performs at a superior level with high output at low RPM.
- High output at engine idle.
- Available in Pad (BLP) and J-180(BLD) Mounts.
This 140amp alternator is currently being used on a variety of applications - such as Heavy and Medium Duty Trucks, Off-Highway Vehicles, Construction and Agriculture Equipment, Marine, and Buses (Transit, Shuttle, and School). It is used in many diesel engine applications due to its brushless design and lower maintenance costs.
The self-excite BLD3314GH features large ball bearings, both front and back, to support high belt loads; and it also features a solid state voltage regulator that includes an optional lamp driver for applications using a charge indicator light in the circuit.
- Larger bearings extend alternator life.
- Optional lamp driver.
- Self-exciting Regulator.
BLD3314GH – CONTACT US TO GET A QUOTE!