You can get access to products from the top heavy duty alternator manufacturers in the US & Canada through Elreg Distributors. We carry heavy duty rotating electrical (starting and charging) from all the top manufacturers as well as top quality aftermarket options, whether you are in Transit/Coach Bus, Commercial Marine, Refrigeration, EMS Vehicles, trucking or heavy-duty equipment we have you covered. Discover the top manufacturers that we sell and who we serve below.
The Top Manufacturers
Here is a glimpse of some of the top manufacturers that we carry:
- Prestolite Leece-Neville: The alternators offered by this manufacturer have broad applications from industrial to marine, mobile refrigeration and transportation. They offer high-efficiency alternators that are both brush and brushless. Anyone with medium or heavy-duty needs should consider Prestolite Leece-Neville.
- Delco-Remy: From transportation to industry, Delco Remy has the heavy-duty alternators and starters that you need. We can help you choose the right option in their line if you’re looking for fuel savings and longer alternator life.
- C.E. Niehoff: This company offers brushless alternators for a wide range of heavy-duty purposes, including industrial, rail, mining, transportation and fire apparatus. They also offer alternators for hazardous location applications. Elreg is a C.E. Niehoff authorized (certified) remanufacturing facility. We have worked with C.E. Niehoff since 1994 because we believe their products are the best option for the most demanding environments.
- Almott: The brushless alternators offered by Almott are best suited for applications demanding high output at idle, coupled with high-efficiencies. These heavy duty alternators are best suited for industrial and commercial vehicles and transit buses. Elreg Distributors is proud to be an Almott distributer and we stand by their products.
We now have partnerships with many other manufacturers that might have products that are better suited for your specific application, including Ametek-Switch, Bosch, Denso Heavy Duty, Electrodyne, Hitachi, Mitsubishi Electric, and Maehle-Letrika.
Whether you have the part number you require and just looking for a new unit or looking for some assistance, At Elreg Distributors, we have the knowledge and expertise needed to advise you as to which option is best for your specific needs. We have experience with a wide range of industries. If you’re unsure, all you need to do is ask one of our experts and we will guide you to the solution that best meets your needs.
Have a question for one of our experts at Elreg Distributors? Contact our team for any of your alternator needs today.
Who Do We Serve?
We serve a wide range of industries, including:
- Transit Bus & Highway Coach
- School Bus & Shuttle Bus
- Fire Truck & Ambulance
- Commercial Trucking & Refrigeration
- Mining Equipment
- Agriculture Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Commercial Fishing & Marine
- Aerial Lift & Material Handling
Who is Elreg Distributors?
Not only is Elreg Distributors your supplier of quality heavy duty rotating electrical, we also offer DC motors and other Electric Drive Motors from quality manufacturers. We primarily serve the US and Canada, but we can also export to other nations.
Elreg Distributors was founded in 1980 and intended to service smaller automotive rebuilders in the Great Lakes Region. However, in 1990 we noticed a growing demand for heavy duty industrial equipment and we expanded to providing service and equipment to these industries. We later determined that the procedures and systems we used to achieve success needed to documented and formalized to establish a template for future success. We then worked toward becoming ISO certified in 1994.
Elreg Distributors continues to evolve by understanding the trends in the industry and establishing partnerships with key manufacturers in order to service our clients better. We also offer on-site technical support to ensure we can meet our customers’ requirements with respect to product evaluations and analysis.
At Elreg Distributors, we are committed to our customers and the quality of our work. To learn more, contact our team today.