Work in Industrial, Commercial, or Fleet Management? Get Your Free Alternator Guide Here
Sudden alternator problems may be easy to diagnose. Other times, the signs of a failing alternator are more subtle:
- The engine turns over slowly or not at all.
- The vehicle’s headlamps are dim and do not brighten when you rev the engine.
- The charging meter is below 12V or above 14.5V or a charging system warning light is lit.
- An engine belt is squealing or you smell burning rubber.
- Rattling or whining sounds from within the engine compartment that change with engine speed.
Your free guide, The Repository of Alternator Knowledge, helps your team diagnose alternator-related problems and find the easiest solution.
If you work in:
- Transit Bus & Highway Coach Fleets.
- School Bus & Shuttle Bus Fleets.
- Fire Truck & Ambulance Fleets.
- Commercial Trucking & Refrigeration Fleets.
- Agriculture & Farming.
- Industrial Equipment.
- Commercial Fishing & Marine.
- Aerial Lift & Material Handling Fleets.
…this guide is for you.
At Elreg, we know alternators. And as part of our commitment to offer service beyond the industry standard, we want to share as much of our knowledge with you as we can.
Just about everything you need to know about alternators can be found in this free guide. So if you’re having a problem with some of your industrial equipment or just want to brush up on your education, fill in the form on this page and receive your link to download this valuable resource.
We hope you enjoy it!