C811 – 28VOLT 525AMP, NIEHOFF ALTERNATOR
Complete form for price and availability
- Digital Smart Regulator option allows for battery charge rate optimization in all climates and operating conditions when used with corresponding voltage and temperature sense harness. Smart regulator also features J1939 compatible communications and operation with CEN’s J1939 interfacing software.
- Produces 320 Amps at idle
- Compatible with all industry hybrid drives and E-FAN systems.
- No need for an oil circulation system. No possibility of oil leakes, no hoses, and no waste heat transferred to the engine.
- Unique brushless construction eliminates rotating windings, brushes and slip rings. This increases durability, extends service life, eliminates arcing and reduces electromagnetic interference.
- Modular rectifier assembly is equipped for easy servicing and reduces repair costs.
- Heavy duty, long life bearings have high temperature grease and are heat stabilized for extended service life in hot engine compartments.
- High efficiency means lower internal operating temperature, resulting in longer life. Less engine power needed to produce electric power means more engine power available for other needs.
- Bidirectional Rotation.
- Maximum 8,000 rpm.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Eldorado E-Z Rider II & Other Compact Transit Buses Cummins-B 6.7L Engines requiring a Hinge(swing) mounted alternator
|Replaces||High Output upgrade to replace Niehoff C706|