Almott Alternators for Commercial Vehicles
Almott engineers and manufactures a line of purpose-built products for:
- Industrial vehicles.
- Commercial vehicles.
- Transit buses.
Almott’s heavy duty, brushless alternators are best suited for applications demanding high output at idle, coupled with very high efficiencies.
Part Number: 25AT-350-DN
25AT-350-DN – ALMOTT 350AMP 24VOLT AIR-COOLED DUCTLESS CRADLE MOUNT ALTERNATORProduct Detail
Part Number: 25AT-450-3
25AT-450-3 – ALMOTT 450AMP 24VOLT AIR-COOLED CRADLE MOUNT ALTERNATORProduct Detail
Part Number: 25AT-550-4
25AT-550-4 – ALMOTT 550AMP 24VOLT AIR-COOLED CRADLE MOUNT ALTERNATORProduct Detail
1. More affordable products
- A lower initial price for “drop-in” replacement alternators.
- Significantly lower maintenance costs due to reduced bearing wear on their alternators.
- Reduced lifetime costs due to a 24 month warranty.
2. Higher performance alternators
- Higher output over the complete performance curve.
- Fuel savings of approximately $306 per year (on an urban operation schedule).
- Less rotor inertia, resulting in fuel savings and increased belt life.
3. Experienced local support team
- US based team for expert technical service and support from people that know the alternator business.
- Local inventory; quick response capability.
A Company with Better Products for Transit Buses
Get to know your alternator manufacturer; get comfortable with the quality workmanship of a professional team, top to bottom.
- Almott was founded in 2003.
- Patented and designed high output alternators for North America transit bus market.
- Product output range – 200 to 900 amps (12, 24, 48 & 96V).
- Mount type: J180, PAD, T1, CRADLE.
- Manufacturing is completed in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria.
- 100 + Employees.
- ISO quality certified. View certificate.
- North American sales, application & service.
Elreg is committed to providing the highest quality industrial equipment.
To learn more about the ALMOTT alternators we distribute, or to find out which equipment or brand is right for your application, contact us today.