PX-833-12V – PENNTEX 330AMP 12VOLT AIR-COOLED BRUSHLESS ALTERNATOR
Complete form for price and availability
The PennTex PX-833-12V is the most economical way to replace the oil-cooled Delco 50DN with an air-cooled alternative. The benefits of replacing the 50DN with this PennTex unit:
- Mounting configuration is identical to the Delco 50DN so this PX-833-12V is a drop-in replacement.
- Utilizes the same electronics and external Delco regulator part #10503807.
- The existing pulley on your 50DN will fit on the splined rotor shaft of the Penntex unit.
- Eliminates the potential for oil-leaks and associated maintenance costs.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Includes an oil line cap kit to cap off your existing oil lines that were going to your 50DN.
- 12volts, 330 amps total output with 230 amps at engine idle.
If you prefer not to invest into a completely brand new alternator such as the PX-833-12V and would prefer to convert your existing alternator into an air-cooled PennTex PX-833-12V you can do so by purchasing the PX-8 BCK conversion kit. In addition to the PX-8 BCK and depending on the condition of your 50DN core you will most likely require a new stator as well – Part #410-7330NF.
DELCO:1117683, 1117709, 1117860, 1117877, 10456498, 10459299, 8600012 ELREG: 402-1117860, 4021117860 DELSTAR: 100-30101, 10030101